Beef in the Classroom Reimbursement Application
Teachers with 7th through 12th grade classes may take advantage of our Beef for the Classroom reimbursement program. This program provides financial support for the use of beef products in junior and senior high school Family and Consumer Science, Agriculture courses or other classes where beef is cooked.
To qualify for the funds:
- Fresh beef or beef convenience products must be used.
- The teacher will purchase the beef (fresh or convenience products) and ingredients for the recipe and conduct the beef lesson. Beef must be the primary ingredient in the recipe.
- The teacher will then return the Beef for the Classroom report form along with the grocery receipt for the beef and other ingredients to the Idaho Beef Council for reimbursement.
- After receiving the completed report form and grocery receipt, the Idaho Beef Council will issue a reimbursement check for up to $1.00 per student.
- The check will be made out to the school. No check will be issued to an individual. Checks will not be issued without receipt and the completed report form.